Established brand, high-end model for tech savvy Indian consumers.
What we liked:
- A reliable brand offer this pricier unit but with lots of features and Bluetooth connection to the app.
- Extra-wide cuff, battery or USB operation, large display.
- A good choice if you want to use the app yet have full functionality in the apparatus by itself (fully functional without the app)
Who is it for:
- For tech savvy, who wants to go the extra mile with Bluetooth and the Smart Phone App.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- CONNECTS WITH APP: Connects wirelessly with your phone via Bluetooth technology and sync data in the free “Dr Trust BP Connect” app
- WORKS WITH MOBILE CHARGER CABLE & POWER BANK: Works with built-in micro USB. Any standard mobile charger and power bank can be used to power your BP monitor anytime, anywhere
- EXTRA LARGE CUFF (22-42 CM) & DISPLAY: Precision & comfort ensured with each reading. It is a fully automatic BP Monitor with a large display and conical Cuff circumference of 22-42 cm
- PAINLESS MONITORING WITH WHO INDICATOR: MDI technology produces low pressure on the arm & painless. The evaluation of results is done as per the WHO indicator
- IN THE BOX & WARRANTY: The package contains; One BP monitor, one cuff 4x AA Batteries and user manual copy
- UNLIMITED USERS DATA: “Dr Trust BP Connect” app works with iOS and Android devices and has unlimited memory
- PORTABLE DEVICE INCLUDES MORE EXCLUSIVES: Quality product is easy to carry. Error codes like Irregular Heartbeat & no pulse etc. display if any error occurs