Strong, side handle for faster peeling, top brand
What we liked:
- As you know as an experienced cook, the blade type does matter for what we peel. So here is a general all-purpose peeler.
- From a world leader of low cost and high-quality products – IKEA – 365+ Vardefull Potato Peeler.
- This also is a side grip for faster peeling while rotating with the other hand.
- Check out more choices at Amazon India.
Who is it for:
- For everyone who want to make their life easy, and could shell out little extra to get a reliable, long-lasting peeler.
- The price is worth it for the ease of use, and the years that it will last.
- This is great for thick skins, as well as for skins that are too soft
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- Use the sharp edge to remove blemishes/eyes from the potato.
- Materials in the handle provide a firm grip.
- Body: Zinc, Matt chrome-plated
- Blade: Stainless steel
- Handle: Polypropylene, Synthetic rubber