One of a kind Earl Grey – the best of the world ‘Earl Grey’ with Desi ‘Tulsi’
What we liked:
- Yes, its Earl Grey with Tulsi. Maybe the most unique of Teas, and maybe the specialty of India to add Tulsi to the world rebound, Earl Grey.
- You cannot expect the traditional Earl Grey taste but of course, but with added soothing taste of Tulsi and the refreshing after-feel.
- Check out more choices at Amazon India. (green tea would contain caffeine when not stated otherwise)
Who is it for:
- It is the world-famous Earl Grey. If you know it, you might want to try it.
It has already made it into the must-have lists of connoisseurs.
I would not mind recommending it to everyone but with a bit of caution because of its flavour, which is described by different people differently as –
- “The flavor profile comes across very floral, with a very distinct lemony citrus and a little bit of grapefruit”
- “The first thing you’ll notice about it is a very pleasant bitterness”.
- Earl Grey is flavored with bergamot oil (which is why it’s sometimes considered a flavor tea), which comes from a type of citrus fruit.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- Benefits of tulsi green tea earl grey: this exclusive organic India tulsi green tea earl grey combines the “incomparable” tulsi with premium green tea to offer you a most satisfying, flavourful and healthy enhancing tea, for earl morning and treat throughout your day
- Tulsi green earl grey tea is finest combination of green tea, tulsi, bergamot oil
- Country of Origin: India