A very good food processor from a reliable manufacturer, well designed, good built and quality, trusted service.
What we liked:
Trusted brand, one of the market leader in this category, well established service.
Compact for storage, ease to use and clean; with wide ranging options and features
Large enough at the same time ease to use for a couple of people.
Who is it for:
From seasoned cooks to someone who need help with pre-cooking chores for large or even medium families.
Cooking enthusiasts will love it. And of course, it may be an essential tool in the modern kitchens of busy professionals.
Coming from Philips, home makers who have been using Philips would sure love this for a food processor.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- Compact and easy to Assemble
- Small Chutney Jar and Blender Jar – for Shakes and Smoothies
- Slicing and Shredding Blades – for those perfect salads and toppings
- Atta Kneading Jar – for perfect Atta Kneading
- Mixing Grinding Jar – for Masala, Paste and Chutney
- Juicer – for juicing hard and soft fruits like carrots, apple, oranges, etc
- Chopping Blades – for Onion and other vegetable chopping
- Capactity of Bowl: 2.1 Litre; Capacity of Jar: 1 litre