A retro model, and a tested & a winning design
What we liked:
- This ‘retro’ model has been there for over 2 or 3 decades. Yep, and it may be one of the very early models that sold in India for a long time. Then all these other models showed up.
- And it still does a great job. Simple, and utility is great with holder at the bottum and feeder at the top.
- Low cost and great for small groups or couples. Very easy to operate. And of course, you can do the dry fruites too.
- Very good quality but slightly delicate and hence a bit lower rating.
Who is it for:
- For those wanting a simple yet multi-purpose kitchen vegetable processor
- Lower cost option for anyone who wants to try it for cooking for couples to small groups.
Note: the video below is a very similar model, not the same.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- Color: Multicolour, Material: Plastic Package Contents: 1-Piece Onion and Vegetable Chopper
- Onion and vegetable chopper, easier and quicker to chop onions and vegetables
- Simply turn the handle forwards and backward for chopping Non-slip container ensures stability during use
- Poly-Carbonate Unbreakable Body, 100% Pure Virgin Plastic Extra Sharp Stainless Steel Blades
- The non-slip container ensures stability during use, Container with a lid can be used as a food keeper