A set to help with all cooking needs for a mid to large family
What we liked:
- Good quality, varied pieces to meet all the needs in Indian kitchens.
- 100 % natural wood, non-toxic, eco-friendly, no added dyes or stains.
- Scratch-free soft edges perfect for non-stick cooking.
- Need wood, known for its health affiliation and antibacterial properties.
Who is it for:
- This is for you if you are careful about the kitchenware and prefer health-friendly options.
- This is good for anyone, those cooking for one or two people to large groups.
- If you are a starter in the kitchen or want something with the least maintenance, then silicone sets would be a better option.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
- Dimensions: Length ranging from 25 to 37 CM (Refer images) and package contains 5 kitchen wood spoons and the material is of good quality neem wood.
- Our cooking spoons are made from single block of neem wood so it doesn’t have any cuts/joints and can be used for cooking curry, sauteing vegetables, making dosa, serving purpose etc.
- Hygienic to use: 100 % natural wood, natural colour with no polish, no added dyes or stains.
- Benefits: Scratch free (Soft edges ensure vessels are without scratch & perfect for non-stick cooking), heat resistant, long-life, non-toxic, eco-friendly.
- Hand washing is best for wooden spatulas. Avoid dishwashers! This can dry them out. Simply wash your wooden spatula with mild soap/warm water and air dry. If in case your wooden spatula looks dry, rub them with cooking oil periodically. This prevents drying out.