Here we picked a handful of items after spending lots of hours as to what can get the best results within a limited budget and effort when organizing space around your home. Here is the list that suits well for organizing the wardrobes or closets or even cupboards without putting nails 🙂 and along with some ideas to get you started.
All the below are our best picks and hence we did not order them by rating.
|Premium Quality:||GETKO 5-Shelf Folding Wardrobe Hanging Organizer|
|Best Utility:||VINGTOS SALES Multifunction Dual-Sided Hanging Closet Rotating Organizer|
|Lowest Price:||House of Quirk Hanging Handbag Organizer for Wardrobe or Closet|
How to plan & organize:
The following will help you plan well and make sure what you planned actually turns out the way you imagined. Or sometimes we think something, then buy an item but our space and the item do not go well together. Then, we end up having that item unused. So, let us start with planning.
- Plan first:
- Make a simple plan of what you do not like, what will make your space a better one
- Identify what you want to get rid of like you do not want clutter on the dressing area, or you want someplace to keep the combs, etc.
- Then, also identify where you want things. You cannot keep the combs somewhere on the other side of the bedroom away from the dressing table, for example.
- Find the product that solves:
- Now find the product that solves your problem.
- Do thorough reading as the product you buy might end up useless because you cannot stick it where you thought of, for example, because the wall and the sticker of the products don’t go well. So, you can avoid such things by reading about the product.
- Do each step one after the other
- You may organize all the space at once but it is better to do one area at a time. That way, you know how each step is turning out. May be just by placing one place holder is all you need. So going easy and one step at a time not only saves you a lot of work but can save you money too.
- Watch videos made on organizing:
- Just watching more than a handful of videos can give plenty of ideas.
- Many times you could just do with what you have and not even buy new items.
Consider these points:
- before you start, throw away what you really do not need, move stuff out of the space if they do not belong there, etc.
- Can you solve (organize) with what you have:
- many times, we do not need organizers. Just some creative thinking can get your problems solved.
- So just think about what’s there in your home and see if that can be used to organize
- Consider others’ opinions:
- for me, this turned out to be a lesson because others can give us ideas, tell us drawbacks, or pros on the organizing project way before we end up facing that problem.
- and another thing, if you have elders at home, they may not be able to use things in the way you do. so considering others into planning gives you a mature plan
- Plan before buying how & where you want to use it. Because some items may be very useful but they may not suit your home because they need certain hanging space etc. For example, it is difficult to use a wardrobe hanger everywhere or you cannot stick-on a wall-rack on a regular wall, the wall has to be smooth.
- So start with research, where you have space, and what you can place there. Or vis-e-versa, look at an interesting item, then decide if you could put it to use in your home or apartment. Then once you have the plan for how & where you will use it, go with the purchase.
Note of Caution:
- Consider Children & Babies
- When using hanging items, care should be taken when you have children or babies at home; especially, under the age of 10 as they may not know how to use the hanging organisers and may either pull them down or use it inappropriately and hurt themselves or others.
- Always place them such that even if they fall by accident, they do not cause damages to people or pets. That is, do not place them in areas where pets or children or someone is sitting and these may fall on them by accident.
- Load & Capacity:
- Never use the item by placing items that it cannot hold, do not overload.
- Only some manufacturers give the load capacity, but we get the idea by looking at the product that it can only bear so much load.
- So, go with that and always remember not to overload it.
- Cause it can not only tear or break the organiser but it can damage the wall or wardrobe were you hung it, or even fall on others or pets.
Total products reviewed: over 105
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
A great addition to the wardrobes to organise and to make things easily accessible.
Great way to un-clutter, keep small items, clothes visibly organized for easy storage & access
A great accessory to stuff lots of clothes 🙂 in closets or wardrobes in an easily accessible way
A great way to add organising space to cupboards, closets or wardrobs.
Further viewing, some good references: