An excellent starter unit, reliable and from a trusted leader in this category.
What we liked:
- One of the best, low priced monitor from VTech, an industry leader in this category.
- Excellent quality, reliable product that lasts for years to come.
- But note that though this is available in India, this may require an voltage converter (check with the seller)
Who is it for:
- Great for new parents, even for parents of toddlers or for those that want to use it to look after their elderly at homes.
- This is very good when you want live & reliable monitoring and hence useful for caring kids or elders.
- This may not suite for other purposes such as offices etc., for which cheaper alternatives such as CCTV or IP cams are available.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
May check out this video description of VTech DM111
- Only for the parent unit has a battery.
- The camera does not come with a battery.
- this unit may require an voltage converter for Indian electricity (check with the seller)
- Hear your child even when you’re in another room
- Totally digital transmission cuts down on annoying static and feedback from other wireless devices, so the only sounds you’ll hear are your baby’s
- 5-Level Sound Indicator – LED lights on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your babys room
- Belt Clip – Clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation
- Out of range indicator, high sensitivity microphone