An excellent set, giving plenty of features at that price, and from a trusted brand world over.
What we liked:
- One of the best brands and pioneers in this category of wireless gadgets.
- You will get plenty of features and a very affordable price, the best value for your rupee.
- Excellent quality, reliable product that lasts for years to come.
- We liked that it comes with two monitoring units, making it a good buy.
- A note of caution, though this is available in India, this may require a voltage converter (check with the seller)
Who is it for:
- Great for new parents, even for parents of toddlers or for those that want to use it to look after their elderly at homes.
- This is very good when you want to live & reliable monitoring and hence useful for caring for kids or elders.
(To support our effort, we are affiliated with retailers such as Amazon and earn commission on qualifying purchases)
Summary of Features:
Note: the video is that of a DM111, which is exactly same as this DM112 except that this DM112 has to monitors (receptors) while this video only shows one receiver.
- DECT 6.0 provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors
- Parent units need two AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- 5-level sound indicator – graphic bars on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby’s room so you can visually monitor the noise level with the unit muted
- Belt clip – clip the parent unit to your belt and take advantage of the extended range and battery-powered operation. Encrypted signal